In business much reliance is placed on proper performance and an underlying expectation of good faith. The unfortunate reality is that parties often renege on their commitments and do not always adhere to, or follow, sound business practices.
This brings in its wake, what may generally be referred to, as civil litigation.
Our Litigation department is a full service department, with significant depth, covering most areas of litigation.
Our civil litigation specialists are well placed to analyse commercial litigation disputes and identify creative solutions that prevent disputes from escalating to the point where they have to be resolved by a court. If formal litigation is ultimately unavoidable, our attorneys will fiercely and fearlessly ensure that your matter enjoys the best possible outcome.
Our Areas of Civil Litigation Expertise Include:
- Magistrates Court and High Court Litigation
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Private and Commercial Insolvency Practice
- Sequestrations, Liquidations, Business Rescue
- Insolvency Enquiries and Rehabilitation
- Specific Contractual Compliance
- Construction & Development Litigation
- Property Related Litigation
- Sectional Titles Act and Related Matters
- Home Owners and Sectional Titles Levy Collections
- Banking Litigation