Our firm has a well-established and dedicated Community Schemes department, that provides assistance throughout the country, with our results that speak for themselves.
Our Community Schemes specialists can assist with inter alia the following:
- Attending Meetings (Trustees Meeting / Special General Meetings / Annual General Meetings);
- Collection of arrear Levies;
- CSOS disputes;
- General advice and litigation pertaining to Community Schemes and the relevant statutes;
- Legal opinions;
- Passing of resolutions and the drafting thereof;
- Restructuring of a Body Corporate or Homeowners’ Assocaition (re-drafting of management rules, conduct rules, and MOI’s etc.); and
- Training of Portfolio Managers and NAMA Members.
We understand that total client satisfaction should be the foundation upon which any law firm should be built, whether the call for our services takes us into the boardroom or the courtroom. Our ethos of client service is based on the simple philosophy of making every client, a client for life.
Community Schemes Ombud Service https://csos.org.za/
National Association of Managing Agents https://nama.org.za/
Sectional Titles Schemes Management Act 8 of 2011 https://www.gov.za/sites/default/files/gcis_document/201409/a82011.pdf
Regulations to the Sectional Titles Schemes Management Act 8 of 2011 https://www.gov.za/sites/default/files/gcis_document/201610/40335rg10649gon1231.pdf